Wednesday, February 18, 2015

White shirt street style with Linda Farrow sunglasses



White shirt, continuing one of the timeless and the coolest fashion item, is also one of my favorite, too.  It has always been both favorite and essential item in my closet.
My street style today is white and navy combo, effortless to wear and simply a chic matching-up for spring.


Adding more white to my look, I wear a pair of white-framed sunglasses from Linda Farrow. Square-shaped and with delicate color of the lenses, Linda Farrow sunglasses defines my look today as feminine and also casual.
I will catch up with new look as soon as possible, hope you all have a good day.

Product info
White Shirt coming soon on MJ Shop www.lenabismj.co.kr
Destroyed Denim from selected shop in Korea
Sunglasses from Linda Farrow
Bag from Saint Laurent




















32 32 32

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for passing by and hope to see you soon as well!

CATEGORY