Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Dot Day out with Saint Laurent Dejour bag


Dot blouse and bustier? What do you think of this kind of match? :)


I love it especially when it is minimalistic and has similar tone of color.
The color of the look today is black and navy. Dark colors but still you can feel the breeze of spring by their light and sheer fabric.


I folded up the bottom of the denim jeans, which is the big trend of 2015 SS we have to keep our eyes on. And, when I add some brightness with Saint Laurent bag and Jimmy Choo sandals, the look can have more lively mood.
Desperately waiting for spring to come, I couldn’t resist myself wearing spring jacket and blouse even though it was still cold when I took this photo shoot.
And one of my favorite bags, Saint Laurent Dejour bag, is classy and elegant as always, making a perfect match with both classic and casual style.

Product info
Blouse, Bustier, Destroyed Denim From Selected Shop In Korea
Jacket by Time, Korean Brand.
Bag By Saint Laurent
Shoes by Jimmy Choo
Belt by Balmain




















32 32 32

No comments:

CATEGORY