Sunday, January 25, 2015

New look with Zara sweater/Acne Ecobag/Christian Dior so real sunglasses


fashion blogger
Rise and shine!
If there's some time to explore spring mood inside myself again after long cold winter,

it's about the time.  Mixture of spring item and winter item is kind of challenging, but I also enjoy it.

I went out for my hair cut that day with my new Zara sweater and one of the love of my bags, Acne Ecobag.

With Black classic coat, I wanted to add some spring edge and attraction by having colorful Acne Ecobag.

I love the art expressions in Acne Studio's Ecobag, casual, but still very classy.

With warm and cozy Zara sweater, I layered the lace skirt with it. "Lace and sweater", how does it sound?

The long length and the slit of this Zara sweater is the part that I love shows the lace skirt slightly when I walk.

And the sunglasses was the gift from my dear husband. Christian Dior so real sunglasses are the one which changed my old thought that only simple and clean designed sunglasses are classy.

Christian Dior's so real sunglasses are chic and also classy that  I just fall in love with them. ^^


Anyways, I loved my hair cut, which was way too long for me and I had a good time having coffee, taking pictures with my husband.
I will come back soon with another new look :)
Love  and peace, MJ

PRODUCT INFO:

Sweater from Zara,
Black classic coat Custom Made,
Ecobag from Acne studio,
Sunglasses from Christian Dior,
Shoes from Gianvito Rossi












































32 32 32

No comments:

CATEGORY